Friday, August 04, 2006

Poetry Friday

Anchovies, anchovies, you're so delicious
I love you more than all other fishes.
-- Dawn, Ep: Conversations with Dead People.

OK, so not my best contribution to Poetry Friday, but I worked this morning then spent the afternoon at the Boardwalk with one of my best friends and her two kids and seriously, this is the best I can do.

Links to other Poetry Friday'ers will be posted sometime tomorrow.

UPDATED: Poetry Friday links:

Big A little a and
Ode to the Book
Blog From the Windowsill shares two poems for a friend
Bookshelves of Doom and Hiaku contest (results plus a new topic)
Susan Taylor Brown and
LeRoi Jones (Amiri Baraka)
Farm School recommends Rhyming Dictionaries
Little Willow and Don't Leave A Diva (with link to an audio clip)
MotherReader reviews Yellow Star and a Search Fib
Scholar's Blog and Shelley's Birthday
A Wrung Sponge and Butterfly Poetry
A Year of Reading and
Confessions of a Reader

Let me know in the comments if I missed you. Bloglines was acting a little funny.

1 comment:

web said...

If only you could supplement it with some of that fabulous Sunnydale radio!