Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bloggi-what?

Natasha Maw of Maw's Book Blog is holding a Bloggiesta blogging event.

If you sign up, what are you agreeing to? "The Bloggiesta will focus on blog content, improving/cleaning up your blog or working on your social network profiles. I’m pretty open on what you can do during the bloggiesta but reading actually won’t count! I know, I know. The point is to catch up instead of adding another book to the “to be reviewed” pile. Actual blog content is what I’m really aiming for with some technical/housekeeping bloggy stuff mixed in for good measure."

Yeah, I know, sounds like a typical to do list that never gets done! So why not sign up and get some of your blogging "to dos" crossed off your list?


© Elizabeth Burns of A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy

4 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

"A typical to do list that never gets done." Story of my life! Have fun with the challenge and I'm so happy that you are joining in!

Liyana said...

I'm taking part too! You have a cgreat blog, I especially love the "Tushy tushy TUSHY" post. :D

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Amen. At least I have been getting some things done (finally).

Gaby317 said...

I do feel like mine's a typical to do list that never gets done...but it's interesting to try the challenges and see new blogs. I just discovered your blog through this and Fizzy Thought's challenge.

I'm glad to have stumbled upon your blog and do like the format for your reviews, "plot" and "the good"!