Monday, June 01, 2009

SLJ's Day of Dialog


As of this very instant moment, when you go to the School Library Journal website, you see this lovely photo.

Yes, that's the incredible panel I was on at SLJ's Day of Dialog; from L to R, it's Laura Lutz of Pinot & Prose, me, Cherly Klein of Brooklyn Arden, Libba Bray, and Betsy Bird of Fuse #8.

Here is the link to the actual SLJ article on the Day of Dialog. The panel itself was tons of fun; the people at DoD were awesome; and how can I not love an article that begins with, "When Betsy Bird and Liz Burns speak, people listen." There will be no living with me now.

More about SLJ's Day of Dialog from Rasco From RIF.

Twitter posts tagged for SLJ DoD.

© Elizabeth Burns of A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy

1 comment:

MotherReader said...

Well, when you speak I certainly listen. Great job with the panel and the press.